This 251 XSS is as good as it gets. She is equipped with all of the options you could ever want. Garmin XSV GPS, Garmin VHF, Fusion Stereo with upgraded JL Audio System including Sub and Amp, Deluxe Leaning Post with Livewell, Power Pole, and Custom Forward Sun Shade. This boat has it all and is ready to go! Call us today for your private inspection.
QUALITY TRADES ARE ENCOURAGED.
The industry's first true inshore/offshore fishing boat in the 25' category: the 251 XS.
The 251 XS, with forward seating, was designed to be a "hybrid" model capable of handling and performing in both inshore and offshore waters. This model has a draft of approximately 13" for backwater fishing; while the proud bow, hull design, depth and freeboard allow it to slice through offshore waves while keeping you dry.
Standard features include a large anchor locker, port and starboard lockable rod storage boxes, high performance leaning post with rod holders, transom ladder and trim tabs. Optional features include rear deck jump seat cushions, cayenne upholstery upgrade package, port aerated bait well and a porta potti just to name a few.
• 100 % Hand Laid Fiberglass Construction
• Closed Cell Foam Flotation
• Self Bailing Cockpit
• Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
• Large Anchor Locker
• Bow Storage
• Port & Stbd Lockable Rod / Storage Boxes
• Console Seat
• JBL AM/FM Stereo w/ IPOD Jack
• Vertical Console Rod Racks (Port & Stbd)
• Leaning Post Aerated Bait Well
• Stbd Lighted Aerated Bait Well w/ High Speed Pick Up
• Lighted Rear Deck Aerated / Recirculating Release Well
• (4) Stainless Flush Mount Rod Holders
• Battery Select Switch
• Shrink Wrap
• Transom Ladder
• Trim Tabs
Mercury Verado 350
Garmin XSV 7612 GPS,
Garmin 210 VHF
Fusion MS NRX300
Under Water Lights
JL Audio Speakers
JL Audio Sub
Forward Sun Shade
Upgraded Console Seat With Bait Well